Wednesday 1 December 2010

Life Choices

Today I shipped off the last of my teacher training applications- scary times indeed. Though I do still want to teach, the more I write and such the more I want to do something more. I know I definitely want to get my Ph.D., but considering it's a pretty expensive goal I figure teaching is a worth while way to make the money up.

It's all a bit daunting though, all this growing up and forward planning. Sometimes I think I should just take a totally random leap into something entirely different.

I think I'd quite like to be a Moomin.




I could move to Moominvalley and live in their lighthouse. They're not really bothered about clothes, the Moomin's so I figure I'd never have to worry about fashion and they're not very career orientated either.

Yes, I think I would like to be a Moomin.

No comments:

Post a Comment